As the title states you are officially a graphic design geek if you put your hand up and admit to one of the following characteristic. You can’t hide it people, your inner geek should be embraced!
- You had a favourite font in primary school (minus points if that was comic sans)
- You are drinking your ninth expresso from a pantone mug
- You understand that Ajax isn’t a cleaning fluid
- You’ve asked yourself “If I was a browser, which browser would I be?” (Safari - clearly)
- You’ve ‘Apple / Control - Z’ to undo knocking over your coffee mug
- You write posts about being a graphic design geek
I’m proud to say I can admit to all 6 - and I ‘Apple - Z’ several times a day! My favourite font in school was Lucida Sans - purely because the name was so close to my own.
Any more graphic design geek characteristics that can be added to the list?
Posted by Lu
Most Commented Posts
on Thursday, May 16th, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Posted In Graphic Design |